Large banking company
- Agent utilization has increased as agents use Buddy mostly when not at their desk (working time), but instead use Buddy when at home, or when travelling to work (public transport)
- Planners can send important (broadcast) messages to agents via the Buddy app or Workspace desktop
- Agents love using Buddy. WFM features are available on their smartphones and can be used whenever they desire
- Agents can set the Buddy-language to their own preference (multiple countries involved), independent of Genesys WFM
This customer is running a Genesys Engage contact center the size of 2400+ agent seats, spread across 3 countries, including multiple locations in each country and including separate departments.
Objective for this customer was to:
- Provide innovative (mobile) solutions to their employees
- Enable agents to also access Genesys WFM features when not at their desk
- Notify agents ad-hoc on demand for overtime or other relevant messages
- As Genesys WFM Agent Web cannot be used on a smartphone, or cannot be used outside of the customer’s domain, agents were forced to use while at their desk (problem: negatively impacting agent utilization)
WFM Buddy provides the agents with a smartphone app that allows them to use all Genesys WFM feature anytime and anywhere. Traffic and planners can send broadcast messages ad-hoc and to a selected group of agents. For example, to verify which agent is willing to work some overtime when required. These messages can be notified both in the Buddy app as well as the Genesys Workspace desktop.